Friday, April 27, 2012

SKINNY JEAN DUDES


Aiight...

Skinny jeans. I'm like, really?? really?? REALLY??!!! I think that was cool way back prolly in the 80s? Back in the day wherein people used to apply spraynet on their hair and facepaint on dudes. Then all of a sudden a lot of dudes been rocking them tight ass jeans going to the mall, hitting the clubs and even rapping(Im looking at you LIL WAYNE). I mean they look good on females.. but dudes tho... Damn. Im not saying wearing street-sweeper pants and baggy jeans is better but I dunno. We also got these dudes rocking them pants with those high-cut astronaut shoes and snapbacks. What? Ya'll tryna be Justin Beiber? Please let me know. Cos if identity crisis is a person.. he'd prolly look like skinny jean type dudes. I guess what im trying to say is that if you're a dude and you like, no.. LOVE to wear skinny tight jeans, I'm gonna assume that you also like to put blunt objects in your anus. Ayt. PEACE.

No comments:

Post a Comment